Ronnie "Real Truth" Braxton
Ronnie Braxton’s passion for helping others extends beyond helping them to achieve their maximum athletic potential. Braxton has prepared some of the greatest athletes on the planet for battle. His work with thousands of athletes includes individuals from the NFL, MLB, MLS, and NBA. He comes highly recommended by N.Y. Mets scout, Max Semler, and NFL scout, Alonzo Highsmith, along with many others. Braxton is currently working with players who are employed by NFL’s Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers, and the Miami Dolphins. Numerous college athletes and universities, such as LSU, Baylor, SMU, Notre Dame, Michigan State, University of Houston, UT El Paso, Florida and more, have regular contact with Braxton for highly sought-after skills. During the summer months, Braxton mentors and trains over 70 athletes and takes part in several college football programs and camps around the country, including Baylor’s UC elite camp. He has worked with over 10,000 athletes who appreciate the challenge, knowledge, and wisdom he has to offer in an athlete’s world.
● University of Houston Graduate
● Bachelor of Exercise Science
● NFL Combine Training
● U.S.A Track Certified
● NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
● NASM Certified Personal Trainer
● ASFA Certified Master Personal Trainer
● National Alliance Youth Sport Certified
● Graduated from Denison High School (TX) in 1998 where he won 3 State titles.
● 17 Division 1 players sign from high school team
● Holds U of H 40 yard-dash record of 4.41, PR 4.29
● Named MVP carrier with over 500 tackles, 13 sacks, 19 interceptions, 1500 all-purpose yds, 20 TD’s and 25 receptions. Named 1st team All-State and ranked nationally as a Safety.
● All-American honors at safety, Mocam Magazine ranked DB as top defensive player in the nation.
● Plex Sports Performance
● General Manager LA Fitness, Personal Trainer at LifeTime Fitness, Athletic Director at LifeTime Fitness